Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welp finally got to get up with my homeboys down at the big HBRK and shoot the shit,root through and pick up some junk I've had ordered and down there collecting dust! Figured the 4340 35 spline chromoly inner and outters needed some good company when they get slide in the ol 60 here shortly. :finger:

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
Is that a frothy can of Keystone I see??? Looks good brotha, just remember anything can break !! I bet you have a hard time getting that front axle to break. Nice set up!!!! UUUMMM cold Keystone!!!!

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good eyes brutha! Yepper,BUT only because it was a left over from a BBQ.So it was either that 16oz of Key,or a Corona :finger:
I usualy only reserve words like "frothy,gods gift to beer,orgasmic,etc for delicious Coors Light!!!!!!! So in the future please refrain from using such words when discussing cold beer,unless of course were yapping about good ol Pete Coors and the fine american products he sales :finger:
I will tell you this though.One of my homeboys indulges in Fat Tire,and gosh darn,that is some scrumptious cold beer for being a aristocratic beverage

Thanks for turning this into a beer thread... :finger:

Back on topic..
Yeah I know anything can/will break but the number of folks breaking either item are few and far between,including comp guys.Besides 1st hand knowledge from comp cats,and searching pirate for breakage of said parts,I'm confident that this set up with laugh at my abusivness for years to come :thumb: I'm just getting anxious to start throwing my junk together,slaming it under the new ride and hitting the rocks!!!!!

·
Registered
167 Posts
alright beer thread Bud Light all the way :thumb: :thumb: :finger:

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
Ice cold FROTHY Keystone in hand as we speak!! [email protected]# thay shiat! I love them al cold and wet. that is all that matters... I think you will be mighty pleasesd with the axle choice IMO its the best on the market!! Later Rock the stone!!! 14000 squre of sod will make anything taste good!!!

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
yeah, true... I think I'd rather stick with either Tom Woods' lifetimers or just the spicer ones... that way if I grenade one, I'm covered... without having to drop 2 benjamins that could go to other parts..
those are definately pimpin though!

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yepper,they come with a full rebuild kit,I'll see if I can get ya a pic of what all is included!
To tell you the truth I havent even opened that 2nd box yet to see what all is in there :(

Nate,by the way,i dont recall if I every told you,but I didnt need to borrow your trailer like a month ago :mrgreen: I went a diffrent route, but thanks for the offer of the useage. :beer: for ya :thumb:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts