Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think the raffle idea at the tech inspection coming up is a great idea so I'm gonna get the ball rollin here. :deal: I'm gonna take care of the tickets and setup of the whole deal. So...who can commit to bringing an item for the raffle/prize giveaway? Wanting to know so we can kinda get an idea of the amount of giveaway items (or lack of) there will be so the whole raffle idea can be a success for everyone. You don't have to say what your bringing just that you can bring something if possible. Something small and useful is just fine. Don't feel compelled to bring a brand new winch for the raffle, but I won't hold ya back either. :scared: Some examples of past raffle items were: hand tools, tires, candles whistle, gift certificates, t-shirts, hats, decals, spare parts, etc. Some people's junk is other people's treasure. Use your imagination!
Thanks for the input and club support...

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
kevin has my donation

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dusty beer? Ya better put that on ice first! :finger: Sounds good guys. Anyone else?

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OK guys who else can contribute? It's getting closer. whistle

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
We will bring several small items for the raffle. Do you want a canopy and table to help keep things dry in case of rain Saturday?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts