Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've always wanted to run with different rigs down at Moab. While the events I go to are awsome, they are basically different versions of what I drive. Is anybody up for planning a weekend in Moab around the end of September or so? If enough people are interested, I'll skip what I normally do and we can set something up!

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
695 Posts
I've been told that Moab is pretty cool, I'm in if I can get my rig out of the garage and actually do some wheeling some day.... count me in then too :beer: :beer: :beer: I mean :thumb:

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looks like 5 people so far then. You dont have a choice Steve. :finger:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
I think that would be fun count me in. BTW Steve if you are not ready we will get you ready!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
32 Posts
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM moab I love moab going for EJS but may be able to talk better half into going in Sept as well :thumb: hope this works but heres a pic of my Rubi in Nv

·
Registered
184 Posts
I would love to make it to that. Projected completion date is Father's day for mine so hopefully that works out. Get some testing time in and if I can figure a way out there I'll be there. Got a friend that just bought a semi tractor so who knows....

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
There's a few more then. Thuis might work out into something cool.

Dirtybird: Right below the posting box is a button called "Add an Attachment" go into there and you should be able to figure it out. :mrgreen:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
97 Posts
Hmmm.... I don't know the exact dates (we're heading to Moab for Easter Safari), but it's either March or April :? .... Don't know how many trucks from here are heading over on the gooseneck, but right now it looks like 4 - might be imore n the future. What're the exact dates ya'll are thinking about getting there?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hmm.. Well...

We're going for EJS .. (leaving sat and coming home the following sat )

So Sept may or may not be out of the question..

I'll only know after EJS if I can afford it in Sept.

Heather

·
Registered
883 Posts
If our competition schedule doesn't interfere we'll be down for it, were also planning EJS, but def. down for it as well..

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
Hey I'm in! Going for EJS as well, but get some dates together, the sooner we plan it the better chances people have of taking the time off. Also if anyone is interested, I am from Farmington, NM went to High School and stuff there, still have lots of friends there that wheel heavily, so if anyone was interested in going there I could show everyone around, and get a few of the local guys together to tear it up!! About 3 more hours south of Moab..

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Right now we are looking at Labor Day weekend. :deal:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.