Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, lets pick a date for Moab Mash 2007! We can run three days again and we will have at least two trails a day scheduled this time with some minor changes from last year. The first being a different campground. Anybody who took a shower there will understand why.

Anyway, the first year it was too hot and we roasted. This year it was fine but I heard we were close to a school holiday and that might have worked better with the kids. Or we can have it at the same time.

I also thought the raffle was a good time and I plan on doing that again and I'll try to beef up the prizes.

Any ideas?

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
393 Posts
I thought the dates we had this year were great. Weather was good and the trails or the town for that matter were not crowded. We just need to do more days.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Yeah, it would be good to try to find a time when schools have a break. Here they were off Oct 5,6 and 9,10 with the weekend being 7,8. It would be great if it worked out that way next year but anytime the end of sept, first of Oct or so would be great.

jT

·
ITTC Wench!
1,419 Posts
I also agree that the dates we had this year were great. I just took my kids out of school and had them bring their schoo/home work with them (of course one is in preschool and the other in 2nd grade so they didnt miss out on to much). I don't know what dates the kids will be off next school year, but if we can manage the same time of the year with no school, that would be good. One thing is for sure though, we had a blast this year and cant wait till next year!

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
First weekend in October are always the state inservice days, the Thursday and Friday. 07 is the 4th and 5th. So pretty much all kids in Idaho will be off those dates.

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Too close to hunting season for me, but I am planning on being there either way. I had a blast this year and last!

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
it has to be before the tenth I love wheeling but hunting is #1

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
excited about this....lets pick a date so i can request it off

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
I probably won't be able to make it this year since I'll prolly be in "Durka Durka Stan" by Sept.

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts

·
Registered
940 Posts
Sounds good to me also. Just stay out of hunting season so we can gather around & watch Chris do Lehi's tranny. :shocked:

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
sandstone propably, theres a lot of time between now and then.

I'm hoping ot make it, and I might even have a rig ot take with me this time :thumb:

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
invitations been open to anybody interested since I began the project. I'll be working on it thursday 11-2, and all day friday at the base hobby shop, feel free to drop by

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
chop saw, welder, plasma is still broke I believe

edit: this is off track, if you're interested pm me, but lets keep this thread on moab. Sorry for the hijack

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Matt, Is the Rubicon an option on this? 3rd week in September I believe. What is your interest?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts