Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didn't make the last meeting, and don't remember what weve got this month. Do we have a club run this month? when and were? thanks.

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
I would love to see the minutes from that meeting too. I missed it! Meeting coming up on the 28th at 7pm.

·
Trail Runner
598 Posts
One of the days that I'll be there, we plan on running a trail to Silver City. The other day Ricochet has something up his sleeve. I'm new to the area so I'm not familiar with trail names.

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
Pretty sure there are some poeple going out this saturday afternoon.

Also a Utah club is coming up to wheel with us next weekend. I will post more details up about that a bit later.

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
We're going out July 1st.
Boise

Since I didn't break in boise, I would lilke to hook up with the Utah boys. Are they running sand and rocks?

·
Registered
550 Posts
Pretty sure there are some poeple going out this saturday afternoon.

Also a Utah club is coming up to wheel with us next weekend. I will post more details up about that a bit later.

Yeah keep us posted, i probably won't make it anyway, nevermind:lame:

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
I would love to have you out Joe! I haven't seen you in a ***** age. Hope all is well.

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
Time to skip church Joe we are wheeling on sunday too.

Plan so far for next weekend we will be meeting everyone who wants to go to the rocks at 8:00 at valleywide, thats on saturday. After we run the rocks we are going to eat at big juds (now I know Joe will come) then try and run webster dam. On sunday meet probably at the dunes around 8:30 again not sure where I will let everyone know.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

Plan so far for next weekend we will be meeting everyone who wants to go to the rocks at 8:00 at valleywide, thats on saturday. After we run the rocks we are going to eat at big juds (now I know Joe will come) then try and run webster dam. On sunday meet probably at the dunes around 8:30 again not sure where I will let everyone know.

What weekend is this on? the 23/24? or the 30/1?

·
Registered
550 Posts
Did you say go to Big Juds...............I'm do to go again............been about a month or so.

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
Did you say go to Big Juds...............I'm do to go again............been about a month or so.

Yah but thats on saturday....... of course I hear there is this flu going around you might be getting sick, :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I hope you can make it, whos gonna fix my truck if I break?

·
Registered
174 Posts

I sure hope I have a rig to run by then.. don't even think about shaking out the kinks in my new springs out on the rocks...:shame: :rotfl: :rotfl:
O)IIII(O

1 - 20 of 20 Posts