Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well blacks creek has been posted by the owner to keep out ,no shooting and so on, this was due to all the new trash dumped on the grounds. this past summer ORI had a big clean-up day and it helped alot but no one group could keep it clean due to the number of people that use it(4x4s,atvs,shooters). we all know where the big mess was on that land and the owner said keep it cleaned -up or be locked out

So keep this in the back of your head the next time you go to throw trash out the window of your rig--ROAD CLOSED, NO TRESPASSING, KEEP OUT, WILDERNESS :banghead: .

This was just a reminder, just how fast it can happen :( :( :(
happy wheelin
[/b]

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
that sucks, we have one area that gets alot of poeple shooting targets and they leave more trash behind than any other group I have seen. Not always the worst but it only takes on group to ruin it for everyone. :angryfir: :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
There's a few places around here that are like that.... I am trying to organize our club to do something about. I would like to invite the community out to help with the clean up also. See if we can get it posted in the local paper for some good PR for the club!

My buddy likes to wheel the pleasant valley area, but more around where the bike track is, he told me saturday that alot of it was closed down, but luckily not the area that he wheels ........yet :banghead: I try to make it a habit to always pack more out than I pack in, I hate seeing trash out there

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
I was out there a few weekends ago bashin in the mud, every thing is the same as normal.

Where did you get your info?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts