Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone Planning A Trip Out To The Owhyees On Labor Day? A Few Of Us Are Thinking About Running Up There And None Of Us Have Ever Been. I Have Not Seen Anything About The Area Being Closed Due To The Dry Conditions....any Information Would Be Appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
408 Posts
Anyone Planning A Trip Out To The Owhyees On Labor Day? A Few Of Us Are Thinking About Running Up There And None Of Us Have Ever Been. I Have Not Seen Anything About The Area Being Closed Due To The Dry Conditions....any Information Would Be Appreciated. Thanks
I was out there Wed. and didn't see anything posted. What are you going to run?

·
Registered
408 Posts
Are you going? Im itching to wheel my new rig. I have been out there a couple of times but can't promise I know anything other than 2HD and maybe LOST TRAIL. If you are going and don't mind I would like to tag along or lead as you haven't been there before, but if I get us lost..."sorry"...but the way I see it it's all part of the adventure. LETS WHEEL:drool::drive::drool:

·
Registered
496 Posts
Going to meet at 8:30 am at Dan's Ferry Service. Going to run Upper and Lower Gate Keeper probably MG too. Short and sweet.:drive:

Larry is going. Anybody want to join us?

·
Premium Member
3,809 Posts
If I had actually been roductive today I would have been able to go.... bummer.....

·
Registered
408 Posts
Going to meet at 8:30 am at Dan's Ferry Service. Going to run Upper and Lower Gate Keeper probably MG too. Short and sweet.:drive:

Larry is going. Anybody want to join us?
T,
Thanks for showing me around out there. Good times!!

Brikar,
Too bad we didn't hook up earlier, hope you guys had fun.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts