Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Karl Bantz passed away

Today at 1am, Karl Bantz passed away after a lengthy battle with cancer. He was greatly loved and will be sorely missed. I was lucky to have the privelege of knowing him fairly well, and I know that he will not be soon forgotten. The four wheeling community has lost a truly great and knowledgable person. We will miss you.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Karl was a really cool guy. I was fortunate enough to spend some really good time with him over the last year. No matter what happened with his situation, he kept a positive attitude and fought hard to overcome it.

I am really saddened at this loss.

·
Registered
496 Posts
I too am proud to say that I had the privilege to know and wheel with Karl.
Not only was he fun to wheel with, great to talk with, but was a wealth of knowlege.

Karl we will miss you.

Wade, Roxanne and I are sorry for the loss of your dad. Please contact us if you need anything.

Tony

·
Registered
374 Posts
Wade, very sorry to hear of your Dad passing. I enjoyed wheeln' with him over the past few years. He will be missed by all who had the pleasure to know him..

John

·
Registered
137 Posts
Holy Crap!!!!! :( Karl was the first one to greet me when I joined the club many years ago...I think wade was just getting a driving permit...

Trading parts...shooting the crap at Don's shop in garden city...me giving karl a bad time about clinton and he giving me crap about bush. How bout the discussions on rules of order for the meetings...i sold jeep parts for him and to him too! Heck... Wade painted my jeep in his back yard!

I especially loved how he had "hated" Microsoft!!!! ha ha ha.
Gonna miss you Karl...Wade...your dad is (was ) a cool and great guy....

·
Registered
24 Posts
I am sorry for your loss....I met Karl through Planet and have to say he was a genuine person. He will be dearly missed and not forgotten.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts