Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well just spoke with my Tmax Winch rep, and he has some good news for us:D

There new line of winches is in the US and HBRK 4x4 will have ours pretty soon!!

The new winches are 6500# (perfect for the zuk guys), a 9000#, a 10000HD and a 12500HD.

Prices are way low on these and the quality is top notch!

These winches feture new larger motors too :thumb: and the wieght dropped from the old models.

Also found out some other interesting news....
Milemarker has signed a contract with Harbor Frieght to make some of there electric winches and ship for them. Milemarker is trying to cut cost, but some of there new winches coming out dont even have the standard mounting pattern :roll:

Pepper and I are working hard at getting the shop opened up, for those who have stopped by they know the work that we have put into this place :mrgreen:

We are still shooting for opening in about 2 weeks for full business :mrgreen:

·
semi-pro hack
1,202 Posts
Cool maybe ask for one for Christmas. If you need a hand setting thinks up don't hesitate to ask... :thumb:
Kevin

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
what sort of pricing are you going to do on the new T-Max winches?
and how soon are we talking about here? I may be in the market for one like in the next 3 weeks... depends on how this insurance settlement works out on my crunched mazda goes..

·
Registered
883 Posts
The prices are as follows:

6500 $550.00
9000 $630.00
10,000 $725.00
12,500 $850.00

These are special prices and are only good through HBRK4x4. Normal Retail cost on an average is approx. $100.00 or more on above price listed here!!

We have 1 9500 left, which we will honor our price at the time of the jamboree of $625.00!!! (Show Special)

All of these come complete with winch cable, and a roller fairlead.

Call 208-323-HBRK for ordering & information. These will be here the week of Nov. 8th.

Get your order in now, so you can get your winch in time for those winter snow runs!!

We can upgrade the winches to have winch rope and aluminum fairleads, contact us for options and cost!!

Talk to you all soon!

Thanks,
[email protected]

·
Registered
781 Posts
just curious to know if there is differences in the 9500 model, I saw one a couple of days ago on e-winches.com for $599, if they are the same, will you match their price? I have 2 customers in the market for a winch, they are not brand sensitive, so I'm wondering where to send them, we are in the shopping stage right now, but will ready to buy soon :thumb:

·
Registered
883 Posts
Give us a call @ 208-323-HBRK or 916-769-9372 for information regarding the winches!!

If your interested in more then one winch, we will give you a GREAT price for all of them!!

And to answer your question, all the 9500's are the same!! We have only a few left!! Hurry cause there going FAST!!

Talk to you soon!!!

Thank you!!!

·
Registered
781 Posts
Amber, I'd love to call and chat, but no time during buissiness hours, Travis decided to have me do a custom long arm susp. instead of winch, and Norm added more tube work, they will be in the market again soon I'm sure, we will definatly give your # to anyone interested in the products you have to offer, thanks, Steve.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts