Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just got back from we-rock and had a blast. The courses were sick. My buddy and I competed in the pro-mod class, rolled:darn: , and then became spectaters.....:popcorn: Here are just a few shots for you guys.
werock07-1.jpg

werock07-2.jpg

werock07-3.jpg

werock07-4.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
346 Posts
Did you and Turnbull run into each other ? I think he was headed there too.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Yeah, my wife and I made it. I was there all day both days, so was Tony and Roxanne. Of course Todd was there spotting for Brent. Big place though, lots of people and courses. It was a great time watching the big boys try to break thier stuff! (not much broke though - those things are built!)

·
Registered
496 Posts
Yeah, my wife and I made it. I was there all day both days, so was Tony and Roxanne. Of course Todd was there spotting for Brent. Big place though, lots of people and courses. It was a great time watching the big boys try to break thier stuff! (not much broke though - those things are built!)
Yeah but they break stuff BIG when they break! Have you ever seen a dana 60 axle tube break? Tracy Jordan was certainly entertaining. On fire/fire out/on fire/fire out/gun it before she catches again/barrel rolls/on fire upside down. That was just the first roll he did.:shocked:

Todd Young spotting for Brent Bradshaw ended up in seventh. Everybody and everything was covered in dust. Man it was dusty!

Attachments

·
Registered
298 Posts
It looks fun!

I read on the WE Rock website that they raised over $5300 for Shane & Amber for Zach's treatments at Goldendale! Sounds like he was the real winner to me!!!!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I wish I had known that some local people were going to be there. I guess I should have posted prior to going huh:idea:

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
It looks fun!

I read on the WE Rock website that they raised over $5300 for Shane & Amber for Zach's treatments at Goldendale! Sounds like he was the real winner to me!!!!

WOW!! THAT IS AWESOME!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts