Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Just found a Honey of a Deal me and some buddies over here in wa were wheeling some local spots over memorial day weekend and like usual pick up quite a bit of the sludge but its not avertised in the paper but

home depot

has these little pressure washers 1300 psi and after 2 rigs it pretty much paid for its self.. so when we washed like 4 of em it realy saved some time and some money
its like 68 bucks or somthing like that ... just thought i would share the love. so unless you guys have allready invested and best of all its comes in a little case and its completely portiable ...

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
hey your from silverdale!
I used to live in Jackson Park, I loved playing pee wee football for Chico on the dirt field, we also lived outside Port Orchard in Ollala.
I almost took a managers position for work (Sportsman's Warehouse) when they opened the new store up there. I really miss it hopefully I can make it back to atleast visit and show my wife around.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep jackson park is just right down the road my boss lives down there! :)

thats cool glad to see some one knows where i am residing at ,, silverdale is cool little town moved here last year and i like it ... know any close wheeling spots near here,,, heard there are some trails between bangor and keyport??? is that a rumor or is it true???

1 - 5 of 5 Posts