Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello all. I was over in the jeep forums and someone mentioned this site for its local crowd. :)

anyways my name Is Brandon and I have a 89 cherokee. just picked it up on the 9th and have allready removed the swaybars installed near 31 inch tires and also a 3.5 inch lift. Now its just time to get out there and try it. I have been out a few times before but this was in Arizona on the "crown king" run and also trail 42. Dont know if those places are famous up here like they are down there but someone has heard of them I am sure.

i will be out of town till saturday afternoon. (parts inventory in Denver for work) but if anything is going on sunday if i dont go out duckhunting then I am up for some wheelin. :D

I have a Wife and her name is Heather. so if anyone is looking to go out sunday Let me know. :) I also work at Larry Miller Sundance Dodge as the parts manager. :)

·
Registered
385 Posts
Welcome Newbie! :thumb: Idaho Offroad is also going out this weekend. Check out www.idaho4x4.com for more details of where we are going. Click on the red date on the calander on the front page. Hope to see you on a trail soon. :beer:

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Welcome! Great to see another Cherokee out there, wish mine was trail rated :banghead: :banghead:

Till then I have my Blazers to wheel...

I actually belong to the Wild West Off Roaders, but have wheeled with HDO quite a bit, and they are a great group!!!

Also, WWOR are sponsoring a top truck event on Nov 19, you will see the link in the upper right corner of the home page, we'd like to have you as well as everyone on this board join us for that too.

Chris

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Brandon said:
I have a Wife and her name is Heather. so if anyone is looking to go out sunday Let me know. :) I also work at Larry Miller Sundance Dodge as the parts manager. :)

I just bought a odyssey from Del at honda, anyways, keep track of everything here and on the other club specific sites to see what is happnin.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Thank you and Heather for the Hi-way clean up help today. Let me know if Carnage and Meat grinder lived up to their names today. Hope to see you at the Tech Inspection.:eek:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts