Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was wondering if anyone is willing to go do some wheeling early in the morning to do meat-grinder and carnage canyon meet at the gas station by the river at 7:30 :thumb:

·
Registered
198 Posts
Neal I will see if I can! I got all my "To Do's" done for the weekend so a short run just might be in order. :thumb: Any one else going?

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
wow

I wish mywife would let me out that morning! :oops: gotta do the parade thing with the inlaws!!!!!!!!!!!!! :scared:

·
Registered
385 Posts
Re: wow

cannoncrawler said:
I wish mywife would let me out that morning! :oops: gotta do the parade thing with the inlaws!!!!!!!!!!!!! :scared:

Thats funny! :rotfl: I just told Tjeremy that we should come & he said that we can't because we have other stuff to do. :deal: Dang it! :angryfir: Hope ya'll have fun! :thumb:

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
hhhmmmmmmmmmmm sounds apealing, If I slam in a new stub shaft by then I might come out

·
Registered
134 Posts
Last one... Just after this pic was taken, the Samurai had to pull him up the last part of Extra Credit :thumb: He wouldn't let any photos be taken :rotfl: :rotfl:

Attachments

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
4th of july run report

yes i did get stuck we just didnt have a good person taking pics it would have been a pretty sweet pic though

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
fun

that sure looks like fun! :thumb:

nuthin' like getting strapped by a geo!!!! :thumb: :rotfl: :scared: whistle

doah

1 - 14 of 14 Posts