Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm gonna go run lost trail, than possibly carnage canyon. I'll be headed out from dans ferry around 10.00. Anybody who wants to come with is welcome to :beer:

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
I should be able to go. Gonna do a campout or something?? 4 day wheekend.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nope, just gonna go run some trails for the day.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lost trail, the last time I ran it, was doable by a mildly build vehicle. A little lift, 31+ inch tires, and towhooks. There are bypasses for all of the hard stuff. it's a fun trail, i've run it quite a bit.

Carnage canyon is tough. 35+ " tires lockers, etc. That one i've only made it through once so if no-one else wants to run it I probably won't either. I may just run lost trail one way, then turn around and go back through it the other direction.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
How far from Mtn. Home?

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
it's about 55 miles or so to dans ferry service

·
Registered
183 Posts
thedave said:
I'm gonna go run lost trail, than possibly carnage canyon. I'll be headed out from dans ferry around 10.00. Anybody who wants to come with is welcome to :beer:
Dave,
I will join you. I am still around but not for long. I would like to run those trail one more time. If we have time and don't break, we might even run a couple more trails, if everbody is up for it.

Darrell

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
heck ya, it'll be good to go on another run with you before you book outta here.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Dave,

Carnage can be run by mildly built vehicls up until just before the V rock. From there the stocker type rigs will have to backtrack out and take the bypass up the hill. If you were to get into trouble they could come down from the road almost to last little squeeze. It is less than 200 yards that is sort of nasty. I'd like to go but I'll ahve to see where I'm at with projects. That is the last day I can submit changes to my masters project.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
That would be fine.

Big-Red said:
Nate, if I decide not to take my truck think I could bum a ride and tag along?

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
I thought that was 2 headed Dragon or something like that? I get comfused with all these names. :darn:

J oshH said:
Nate, this is the trail you rode with Lehi when you had to ride on his step to keep him from rolling.

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Nate it was two headed but on the way out it was lost trail.

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
sweet.
maybe no mo' web wheelin', 33's, limited slip, 4.10, 5 spd.

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
And if new job happens, back to web wheeler for a while, least theres the middle of the month runs.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts