Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling off some more of my projects. I have a 1988 MJ shortbed with 4.10 gears, no dash, engine, wiring harness, or transmission. Transfercase and drivelines are in the back of the truck. $200 with titile.

I also have a 1985 XJ with the non disco front 30, 2.8, 904 chrysler trans, and all wheel drive tcase. The XJ is complete, and is supposed to have a bad transmission in it. I have never verified it. I bought it for some spare parts, but need to get rid of some of my project vehicles. $200 no title

I would let them both go for $300 as long as they both disappear.

I also am going to have an XJ rear Dana 44 for sale, would like to get $400 for it. It is complete with 3.50 gears.

Make me an offer!!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Attachments

·
Registered
346 Posts
Chris put me and Tony down as first dibs on the XJ axle. I shot you a PM.
Thanks !

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
346 Posts
Also, the 44 doesn't go unless the MJ gets sold. If I keep the MJ I will need the axle for it.
Tony wants the MJ too. He has something he would trade for it if you are interested. Check your PMs. When you read it, leave me your number on the responce. I'll send you the pic of what he wants to trade. I'll PM it !
Sound like we want both the 44 and MJ. We just have to figure out how to swing it ;)

·
Registered
646 Posts
Give you a buck fifty for the MJ.

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
346 Posts
IDXJ, as soon as I hear back from Boise49ers, you are definitely next in line. If he doesn't get it, it is yours.

Nobody wants to make an offer on the XJ? I figured someone would want the High Pinion non disco housing, like maybe a ZJ guy with the low pinion one?

Chris Tony has that item sold. Call him if you get a minute. 761-8003
Talk to him about the 44 too.

·
Registered
891 Posts
IDXJ, as soon as I hear back from Boise49ers, you are definitely next in line. If he doesn't get it, it is yours.

Nobody wants to make an offer on the XJ? I figured someone would want the High Pinion non disco housing, like maybe a ZJ guy with the low pinion one?
shoot Chris I had a free hp d-30 on here last year couldn't give it away. If nobody takes the MJ I might would

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
1 - 10 of 10 Posts