Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After the fire my truck has been sitting down at topline after many hrs of work and with help of tod and ray at topline truck mighty mouse is up and running and only needing the choke to be reajusted and some 4-point harnesses im good to roll here's some pics
before

Attachments

·
Registered
308 Posts
Good to see you're back in action. I've taken mine out of comission. I'm redoing the front axle, then I will be starting on the doubler.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Well thats some good news! I drove by a couple times today and noticed the hood up. Didn't realize you were there working on it or I'd have pulled in. I see the Idaho 4x4 guys are doing a snow run saturday. I'm going to go have some fun! See you if your up for it. :thumb:

·
Registered
198 Posts
Sorry you missed the run. It was good. The snow was DEEP! I anly got one pic and then my camera died.

look at the snow on the drivers side tire, pictures never do it justice. I don't think I've ever plowed snow with my bumper before. Had a blast. Tall rubber was the ticket. get your seat belts in and lets go out to the pit for an evening run, pat said he's up for it too.

Attachments

·
Registered
308 Posts
Holy!! That looks like some nice snow!! Wish we had some here. It's sunny and 60deg. So much for ski season, but I did just get back from Fernie BC. That was some good skiing. BTW, the Zuk looks real good! I like the pushed out front on that thing!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts