Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK Its all figured out. Well mostly. I am placing a group order next week for T-shirts, Hoodies and print stickers, Oval and round. Hats are still in the works and event Shirts for Moab are still in the works.

Now, this isnt an order thread, I'm working on an online store for that, but do post up with what you want so I can make sure that I do order to cover it.

T-shirts and Hoodies will have a full color logo on the back with a single color small logo on the front. Both will be available in White, Black, and Grey. The prices will be lower for this first buy as they are giving me a discount so I'm sending that on.

T- Shirt price From Small to XL will be $14 each. Two shirts will be $12 each. Three and up will be $10 each. 2X will be $1 more, 3X will be $2 more, 4X will be $3 more.

Hoodie price is $28 each whatever size and amount.

Oval and Rectangle print stickers of the logo about 8" long will be $6 each.

These prices do include shipping. When I get the store setup, it will be through a paypal deal so you can pay with paypal or just a credit card. Or you can mail it to me. You will not need a paypal account to use a credit card.

So post up what you will be wanting with colors and sizes and I'll place an order on Wed next week or so. I'll also be ordering extra of the most popular sizes and stuff so I will have my own stock.

Thanks! :thumb:

The pic below is not quite what it will be. The front logo will be a single color and the back will be bordered with an oval.

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

Attachments

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, I thought there was more support for this due to the last thread on it. I dont really want to spend the money on a group order just to have a few boxes of shirts sit in my basement. Maybe I just wont worry about it for a while. :confused:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Hey, don't scrap the idea. I want some shirts and a hoodie.

I'd like 2 large shirts: 1 black, 1 grey and 1 XL black hoodie

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
You know that I am all over this. I think the first post was misleading. Here is my input:

Three XL T's - one black, one royal blue, one red.

When the hats come, I will get one of those too.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Hoodie price is $28 each whatever size and amount.

ill take (2) 3XLT

·
Registered
393 Posts
4 Grey XL ( the XL size is for freinds that are visiting you understand)

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
1 xl and 1 l shirt black, and 1 hoodie, black, ennh, 2 hoodie's black.

·
Registered
940 Posts
1 XL black T
& 1 XL Gray T for me

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for the feedback guys. :thumb:

I'll make a list and pull an average and place the group order tomorow. These guys are going to think we are all a bunch of Fatties up in Idaho. :rotfl:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well I called and heated up the Credit Card. :thumb:

Should have stuff here in a few weeks. I'll get busy on the store thing. :drive:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
got my schwag yesterday :thumb: You guys order up your stuff? :popcorn:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts