Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Holy crap my blazer lives, the way things were going I thought it would never move again. Still haven't gone fast enough to make sure the tranny shifts (no brakes yet) List of things to do is very long. I need to fix my taillights mount the other door get the fenders and doors lined up put the rest of the bolts in said items put the glass in the tailgate fix the window crank in the rear build bumpers put the D 60 and matching 14 b in fix power steering belt build inner fenders for the front paint it the color it will actually be ( just flat black for now) fix the rest of the lights (most of them have just quit working) I need to something to the rear suspension to raise it up about 1" so it sits level with the front, put the part time kit in the t-case get a new front driveshaft built, man any of you other guys ever get that hopeless feeling sometimes?! :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
lol... I DO!
you know it man...
you are closer and closer every day, you may just get it done before I get the time to do mine! :angryfir: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

·
Registered
184 Posts
Definitely get the hopelessness problem from time to time. Lately though it seems I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Made some changes recently that will make it so I can slide it in the garage over the winter and continue with the build. By spring I intend to have the cage complete. Working steering and brakes. Seats in it for a change and after that, When it warms up again, drop in the motor, trans, tcase. Then I should be extremely close to completed. Or at least drivable complete. That will make it a 2 year build.

Congrats on yours. Nice to here somebody is rolling. :thumb:

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
I did last winter when it was all torn apart. Might get it again soon. :?

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
466 Posts
I have that feeling. :banghead: By the time you get the big items and all the little stuff to go with them and make them work your money is gone. Then there is always that tool you need to make the job easier. I figure if I'm going to pay someone to do the work I might as well buy the tools and do it myself.

parts + tools = money & time

Just keep plugn' away. Sooner or later, in my case, it will get done. Then everyone will be happy, the wife, the kids, and the neighbors.
:beer: :beer:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts