Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[/colorHow can a deaf guy be a mechanic not to mention the lack of intelligence?

·
Registered
1,976 Posts

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
speechless

<-------speechless that someone would say that anywhere....let alone post it on this website. :oops:

(I know I know...freedom of speech blah blah) :deal:

but you don't get the freedom from being the biggest jackass on this site!!!! whistle whistle whistle

·
Registered
397 Posts
i am being acuesed of doing this AND IT IS NOT ME i dont need to critisize or knock AJ on a WEB site to make myself feel good.... the only ID i have is str8six4me... and everything i have posted is TRUE...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hah

I will say what i want when i want and if ya don't like it don't read it. I am simply asking if anyone can see the irony in a deaf mechanic or one that has very little inteligence. by the way aj i am not str8 so give credit where credit is due!!!!

·
semi-pro hack
1,202 Posts
Re: Hah

tufftruckbaby said:
I will say what i want when i want and if ya don't like it don't read it. I am simply asking if anyone can see the irony in a deaf mechanic or one that has very little inteligence. by the way aj i am not str8 so give credit where credit is due!!!!
watch your step around here, i hear the ice cracking under your feet............................... and i don't even know aj

·
Registered
385 Posts
Re: Hah

twistedjack said:
tufftruckbaby said:
watch your step around here, i hear the ice cracking under your feet............................... and i don't even know aj

I agree! :angryfir:

·
Registered
550 Posts
Did he just say "by the way aj i am not str8" :gay: :gay: :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
781 Posts
I wouldn't worry about this AJ.......people who are unwilling to reveal thier identity have zero credibility :deal:

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: some peoples kids :roll: :roll: :roll:

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
What a pussy tufftruckbaby is!!

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Holy Gods. :roll:

OK....

I never said they were the same person, so get over that.

I am not the local policeman, I am not going to "trace people back" and "do something about it"

Registering a username just to poke fun at somebody is lame and I'm not interested in it. Calm down or go away. This is a 4x4 site, not romper room.

Is this over yet? :angryfir:

Locking this thread and cleaning up the shoutbox. :roll:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.