Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've finally got one half way working the way I want it too. I need some people playing it to find the bugs and stuff.

If interested, post up and I'll send you the info. Its part of the site here. :thumb:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Look at the top of the forum, you'll see a new hidden one. Link is in the first sticky post. :thumb:

Its also the same one as before, just a new look and the battle stuff partially changed.

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
545 Posts
I'll give ita go (if dial-up will let me download in under 3-weeks)

·
Registered
401 Posts
Am I still in it?

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
someone attacked me and took all my money...BASTIGE!!!!!!!!

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
OK, everybody listed is now in but Black Dog. Check the top area of the main forum page and check the bug thread. There are a few listed already so I have some work to do.

BlackDog: It stands for "Role Playing Game" and its a mulitplayer text based game in a nutshell.

Thats enough people for now. Thanks guys! :thumb:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
matt I cant buy anything, HELP

sorry but no RPG Profile was found for this member. They havn't made one or the id you have inputted is incorrect.

[ Back ]

·
Registered
56 Posts
So what is this game? Can you explain it a little? Sounds interesting.

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
OK, its kinda been on hold while I train for my new job at the railroad. Next two weeks I'm working out of town and I might have some time then. Hotel has high speed internet and I'll take my laptop.

Anyway, its still very buggy and will be a bit before I'm happy with it.

What it is, is you build up a character rig and you can take on trails or fight each other or whatever. You can earn money and buy vehicle upgrades and so on. The basics are still being hammered out like how the battle engine will work and things like that.

I jsut have not had the time to put into it lately :darn:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

1 - 20 of 29 Posts