Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This Saturday i want to take my Blazer out close to my house in Shelley looking for a couple (or more) guys who would like to go digging i realy want to test this BEAST out see what it can and will do, lots of mud went up saturday and went in as fare as i dared to by my self any way any one out there wants to go let me know (AJ is going Also) riding shot gun with me.

Attachments

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol. . . . yeah i am sure when he sees that he will not be impressed. . .

·
Registered
695 Posts
Sorry man, I don't go "diggin" although with my power to weight ratio I would do very good, but I don't cause it sucks to clean and I don't want to look like all the white trash ******** around here that drive around with their hunk of shit covered in mud for 6 weeks thinking they look cool. No they look like the ones that are on the cover of the newspaper stuck in a closed area supporting the eco nazi's to close it down completely!!!! Sorry, struck a nerve there, I am back now. Sorry man, I just don't do the mud.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
well I rocked out in the mud few weekends back and im gonna do it again this weekend :finger:

have a :beer:

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
if you dont wanna go just say no :rotfl: :rotfl: dont need your (*******) input on mud, but thanks for the reply :finger: :finger:

i dont care were we go as long as we go. . . the spot that i found is on the back side of the W its not posted. . . and ive never got introuble being in there before. . .

·
Registered
695 Posts
No, No, No you took that wrong. that wasn't a reply from a *******....It was about the ********!! :finger: :angryfir: :finger: :finger:

No I don't want to go :thumb:

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
nope AJ not riding shot gun he cant go now gf told him no. . .

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
blt2krl said:
This is priceless AJ is still riding shot gun.

P.S read my sig. :beer:
:finger: :finger:
i have 3 4x4's now... but none are built the way I want!!
i spend too much time buildin other peeps, and never time on my own :angryfir: :angryfir: :angryfir:

·
Registered
23 Posts
str8six4me said:
nope AJ not riding shot gun he cant go now gf told him no. . .
:angryfir: WTF?????? :angryfir: Being the girlfriend of AJ, I would like to know how my go ahead and go changed into a NO????? You puttin words in my mouth now Travis??? Take out the :mrgreen: in my :finger: and put them both up your ass!!!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
:roll: :roll: :roll:

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Holy Shit calm down there hero..... going by what i was told...... :finger: :finger: so thanks BUT no THANKS

·
Registered
23 Posts
str8six4me said:
Holy Shit calm down there hero..... going by what i was told...... :finger: :finger: so thanks BUT no THANKS
He didnt tell you i said no, he said he was spending the day with me! :finger: :finger:

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
This is TRAVIS, and he told me that you told him he couldent go. . . that you made other plans for him, and that he would try, and go Sunday, thats the conversation i had with him. . . and to each his own on how i talk!

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
drama

drama drama drama :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
you saying you dont like the soap BOX

·
DinoWagonMan!