Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Shirts
What color does everyone prefer. They wil be short sleeve, 50/50 blend.

Do you want Grey or Black?

Hats, are going to be Black with embriordered logo on the front... MNeed some INPUT.. Need to call the guy Friday with some final choices..

·
Registered
164 Posts
GREY :thumb:

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Also, Which Logo do you want on them..

Do you want the Orange and Black one..

Or do you want the Sticker copied to Shirts..

What color do we want the hats LOGO..

If black hats, do you want Orange and White, Grey, PINK.. What??/ Need some color combos everyone...

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Grey

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well, All I have to say, Is you guys need to SPEAK UP at the meetings.. Chuck asked me to hold off on the hats for a few... Not sure WHY.. SO SPEAK UP AT THE MEETING IF YOU WANT HATS... I don't want to waste my guys time, and waste my efforts or time either.. I have already wasted some time, or at least thats how I feel.. I mean I was asked to take care of it, and n0w to hold off.. No worries though.. Just frustrating... MY POINT HERE, IS OPEN YOUR YAPS at the MEETINGS.. PLEASE.... FOR ME...

I will be brionging some art work to the next CLUB MEETING, and Hopefully we will have something after that..

So.. Think about what you want, and how many of each, and sizes, Think of your kids too... Be prepared to fork out some extra cash, for extra t-shirts and Hats.. 10.00 shirts, 12.00 hats.. Pretty simple... If its cheaper, you will def. get a refund if you give $$ on a pre order basis...

This will be on the AGENDA for NEW BUSINESS..
:beer: :beer: :thumb:

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ordering shirts today..

Grey, with Black and Orange loga on back, and front, with web site listed on the back centered..

Cost per additional shirt in sizes Small to XL are 10.00 each, and XXL will be 11.00 each. Let me know if you want additional shirts and the sizes.

Thx!

:thumb:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts