Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I've decided to do it. Looks like you can lose around 75 pounds way up high. I'll just cut the doors to work and sell my soft top so I can buy a different top that will work better. I'll weld in an older windshield frame so that it looks good. I need a new one anyway. Maybe I'll pull it out of storage next month and get cracking. Moabs on its way. :deal:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Where the hell was that trail!!!???

Dont hold out on me now. :deal: :mrgreen:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ohhh thats the one you guys have been talking about! Looks like a prety cool trail. :thumb:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
52 Posts
any pics of your soft top???

BTW that looks like a awesome trail... glad to here that you guys are cutting it to accommodate fullsize rigs. we have a cupple of guys down here in tx that have access to 2000 acres and are free to cut trails. the only problem is that they were cut real narrow. when i asked them about it they told me that they were cut like that for a reason(jeeps).. whatever that means(jeeps) :roll: ...

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Not off hand. Its the standard Fast Track top. Its a good one, just wont work with the full conversion. I might not do this untill next spring either. Have to see.

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

1 - 13 of 13 Posts