Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I havn't been on in a long time. Just wanted to say that I have the rig and I have a little done but everything else will be done by the end of the summer. Hoping to have my CJ together by Moab time and I'll be towing it down. :drive:

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No sorry that is my friends 05 that we built I don't have pic's of mine yet but they will be up soon. But mine looks pretty much the same other than the changes in the 03 to 05-06. I hope to have mine all done in a few weeks. I have the 14 bolt rear in now and the King Pin D60 for the front will be in a week I hope...I have everything else on just need to get that IFS off the front. and Josh are you going to be runnin your 2500 at Moab this year? Just wondered cause if you want to go I'm defiantly heading out there this year. It would be nice to have another big rig out there with me other than all the blazers and jeeps. Just thought I would ask cause I know if I happen to get jammed up then it's gonna take a big truck to get me out...lol :rotfl:

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
No, I'm trailering the Jeep out there. I will have a winch on my CJ though, so we could probably string a couple of smaller rigs together to get you big behemoth of a trail rig out of any trouble it is in. My truck was too much for me to off road too hard. I've already learned my lesson on beating up my nice daily driver.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Your Chevy 2500 didn't have a 14 bolt in it? My buddy had a 05 gasser 2500 and it did. Just curious.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah I didn't realize you have a CJ well I'm gonna use my 2500 to tow the CJ out and I plan on running them both a bit and I'm gonna buy a winch for the 2500 anyways trying to find a brush guard i like now hmm...know any good ones? Also I put a tweeked 14 botl rear in wish I would have thought of the dodge thats a good idea...oh well mine works great I had to go the other day and pull my friends cummins out of the mud. :lame:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts