Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got off work early to finish up some rock sliders I'm building and its into the 100's here. Decided not to worry about it.

Low 90's would be nice. :darn:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
I hear ya. im holding off for the heat to go away so I can do a motor swap and a doubler install on my bronco. NO WAY im going to do it in 100 degree plus weather however

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Sandman this post is identical to the one from last summer. Funny thing is I was reading it from Iraq then too. Highs today in the Shade according to Stars and Stripes were 117 with a low of 86.

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Thats true the only problem is Mike is showing off all the pics of him rafting is some nice cool water. The tigris is only 50 feet away but when you see sewage flowing I don't think a swim is advised.

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well I dont feel as bad now! Its not that hot and I dont have a sewer river next to me. :thumb:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
At least you guys are used to it a bit more than I am. I've never seen temps close to 100* until these past few weeks. It hit 80* for 3 days in Anchorage and that was the heat spell... and old people where dieing.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am in So Cal and its only 90 I thought this would be a great thing but the humidity is 60 percent its worse than 100 at only 20 pecent can wait till im back home

1 - 8 of 8 Posts