Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
883 Posts
I wanted to come to the hospital, but as I talked to Melisa Thursday Evening, told her I wasn't a good idea, cause I AM STILL COUGHING, and SICK...

Congrats... I will see baby soon!! WHERES MY PICS...

Have fun... NO MORE SLEEPING ALL night through, at least for awhile... I fee lfor the both of you..

:thumb: :beer:

·
Registered
695 Posts
Congrats man, being a parent ROCKS...I think that I have taken the roll on perty dern good, and wouldn't pass it up for anything... But boy do they grow and change quick...

·
Registered
883 Posts
That is the SWEETEST, Most Adorable Video I have seen in YEARS...

Damn IT Nate, You & Melisa, made mw cry.... Avery looks SOOOO HAPPY...

And MORGAN, OMG.... SHE's An ANGEL... I WISH I COULD HAVE COME TO SEE THE ARRIVAL, BUT COULDN'T... I'll be over the FIRST chance I get to SPOIL BOTH Your Angels...

My DEEPEST, CONGRATS... To Your entire FAMILY... I talkd to MElisa today.. Can't believe she came home this afternoon... Tell her to be careful though, Seriously. when lifting Avery, or heavy things... My first c-section incision, busted open after I lifted something heave.. I was nasty... FLUID started Gushing out... and well.. Nevermind.. Lets just say it wasn't fun, or pretty.. had to go bact to the hospital immediately...

OMG.. I still can't believe How prescious Morgan is... She looks SMALLER then 6 lb... I FREEKING CAN'T wait TO MEET HER...

Thanks for SHARING... You knew I was needing to see some PICS... and the VIDEO was a GREAT SURPRISE...

AWESOME... THANK YOU.. AGAIN...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts