Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Idaho TTC Video
The Idaho TTC Video will be ready December 6. If you pre-order the video ($20 plus S&H) you will also receive as an early order bonus 4 free photos!! That's right 4 free photos--a $40 value! You can either call me at 208.731.1097 or e-mail me at [email protected]. We also have the Weiser video in Boise at Bucks 4x4. If you haven't seen the video yet, be sure to stop by Bucks and view it--my crew and I have worked hard to put together a first-class video for all of you. I can't wait for next season to begin, we've got some great things in store.

Thanks to all of you for your support and help in getting this put together--I've appreciated all of the support everyone has offered.
:beer:

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
pictures are up, just looked through the site :thumb:

Hey laura, I thought you had mentioned you caught lehi in the superburb launching over the wooden logs. I didn't see that picture posted up, did I miss it?

·
Premium Member
3,809 Posts
Thanks for posting them up Laura, I will let you know which picts I would like monday... or sunday, who knows!

Looking forward to the video!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There are some photos that are not on the website-I've submitted them to Mud Life Magazine. Hopefully they'll be published, will know soon. Thanks for looking and don't forget, the deadline for pre-orders is Dec. 6!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.