Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok everyone. I received a phone call this morning from Bill Taylor and he stated he would attend our clean up. He didn't seem very happy with me over some of things I have so recently stated about the Association and it's direction. I don't really care if the Association doesn't like our stand or opinions.

Anyways, just wanted to give some people a heads up that we will be giving him a chance to speak, but we don't have join right away. I would like to see the Association prove itself at this point.

chris

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Good to go. That is a good idea chris. Let the club members decide what they want to do. :drive:

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Well, I am still not sold. When hell is raised on Planet, they respond with promises not kept. When is the last time you saw the "monthly" Presidents corner updated? Or any other updates? There are some really good people on the Association, but the leadership can't keep their words. My $.02.
If the club as a majority decides to join, I won't object.

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
I think a vote should be taken at the next meeting and if it passes then membership costs raises $10 to pay for each membership. Chris or Alicia I will write my vote on an Absentee Ballot for ya.

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
102 Posts
FYI: the next association council conference thing is coming up thursday July 21st. If anyone has any questions they'd like addressed/answered. Please PM me and I'll compile a list for the council to review. thanks

jen

1 - 7 of 7 Posts