Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings Fellow 4-Wheel Drive Enthusiast,

On January 29,2005 there will be an Idaho State 4x4 Land Matters Meeting that we would like to invite you and your 4x4 club members to attend. The purpose of this meeting is to bring all the 4x4 clubs in the state of Idaho together under one roof, and address the land matter issues that motorized recreation is facing here in Idaho. By working together we can become more effective in tackling the local, regional and national land matter policies that are systematically closing our trails and access to public and private land.

If your club would be interested in attending this meeting please let me know as soon as possible. I can be reached via e-mail [email protected] or call me at 208-301-3338 (evenings are best)

Clay Cissell
4 City 4x4 Club - President
4-Wheelin' News - Editor/Publisher
Idaho Executive Director - PNW4WDA

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Now, this is a different thing then the Idaho 4x4 association right?

Please give us some more information on this such as:

Where would a meeting be?

Is it just Idaho or is other states involved?

Where is the central offices at?

What Idaho related issues have you already been involved in?

I'm not trying to give you a bad time, I'm just curious.

Thank you. :thumb:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Now, this is a different thing then the Idaho 4x4 association right?
This meeting is not related to the Idaho 4x4 Association.

Please give us some more information on this such as:

Where would a meeting be?
Location has not yet been determined. Location will depend on where the majority of the clubs who attend are from.

Is it just Idaho or is other states involved?
This is an Idaho 4x4 Land Matters Meeting.

Where is the central offices at?
? What offices?

What Idaho related issues have you already been involved in?
Idaho Parks & Recreation, Blue Mtns Forest Revision Planning, Regional Forest Service and Private Lumber Companies.

We will have speakers from various private and public land matter agencies. This will be a great opportunity to share with them our needs and concerns.

·
Registered
28 Posts
2nd request for more info please...

I see that you have a date but unless we know where you intend to hold this land issues meeting, it will be difficult to determine (for me anyway) who would be available to attend. I for one am located in the Boise area but am always interested in land use matters that are pertinent to this endearing sport of off-road driving, wheelin', or whatever other moniker you choose to describe it. So;

1) Do you have a more specific agenda? If so please post.

2) What guest speakers have you secured to speak and upon what topics? (Name, organization they represent)

Also, since this is land use, how can this not be related to the Idaho 4x4 Association. Sounds like an awful similar purpose to me. Perhaps you could also tell us more about yourself and what your interests are in this matter.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Hey JeepZJ,
Is this still going to take place? Would like to attend if a location is decided. I'm in the Nampa/Boise area. But to accomodate the majority probably Twin Falls would be a good choice.
Jessie

1 - 9 of 9 Posts