Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took my wife to the fair last night, and we were able to catch the IOR rock-crawling exhibition. It was pretty cool, my wife was greatly impressed. The funniest part was listening to a couple rubes in the audience. Stuff like, "that's not tough my old jeep could have done that" when some rigs were hitting the biggest hill :rotfl:

Pretty good job guys. The commentary was pretty good, and most of the people around me were pretty impressed.:thumb:

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
I was gunno go watch, but I didn't want to loose my seat at the Charlie Daniels concert

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
I've seen Charlie many times. Always a great show!

·
Registered
348 Posts
Thanks for the support! It has been a huge effort and a major success! The level of commitment I have witnessed from IOR members has been humbling. What a great group of people.

Genuine thanks to Lee Sommer and Bill Taylor for designing a bitchin' course. It was extremely challenging and fun for everyone. The crowds loved it! We brought in 1000's of people over the past 10 days. We did 3 shows a day and everytime the bleachers were full with standing room only.

We had some awesome carnage too! Lots of video and pictures will be flowing soon. Visit Idaho 4x4 WebSite

We had coverage from Expo Idaho, Channel 7, many different websites and radio stations, flyers, brochures, and Brian Carrington from Channel 2 even rode with me up the wall while he did the weather. It was great!

Thanks to all!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts