Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all...
The Mechanics club at Eastern Idaho Technical College is hosting a car, truck and bike show and BBQ at EITC on the corner of Hitt Road and 17th Street on October 1st. from 10AM to 6PM.
There is no entry fee, However, donations are gladly accepted! All cars, trucks and Bikes are welcome to attend.
There will be a BBQ and a Raffle as well.
All Proceeds go to helping send the club members to the State and National competitions.
All clubs are invited.

I'd LOVE to see SRO and Steep and Deep make a good showing of their Rigs!

If you can make this, it would be GREAT exposure of the clubs and what we do and what we are all about...
Come if you can please.. :thumb: :thumb:

On a side note, if anyone has anything they would like to donate for the raffle, please PM me and let me know.
:deal: Thanks!

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lavacrawler said:
I'd enter but that old bastard security guy has always had it out for me and loved to put those wannabe tickets on my heep for the lamest reasons.
Oh and my stuff sucks :thumb:
but Kenny should definitly enter.
That old bastard has it in for EVERYONE! I just get around it by using a parking sticker that was on a car I bought a couple of years ago..... :firedevi: :firedevi: :firedevi:

Dude, you should still bring your rig!! I want to get a good showing of the 4X4 community in the area!! It's FREE!!! whatcha got to lose?

·
Registered
257 Posts
If that old dude puts a ticket on your rig while we are at the show, we'll take him out for you. :thumb:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts