Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I read in Thursday paper (Idaho Statesman) that Idaho 4x4 is having there tech inspection this Saturday. The public is invited to have there vehicle inspect and run the RTI ramp. Is anybody going?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Want to, and still might,

but we have plans to take a drive into the mountains, do some fishing, wheeling, and some hotspringing.

We'll see when we get going.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Jeremy & I will be there. Should be lots of fun! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
and just where about's is it being held at? Im just taking a guess but bill's house?

·
Registered
306 Posts
I thought it would be a good idea for HDO to put something in the paper too. Perhaps the Scene or Thrive also? I was waiting for the details and someone to delegate it to :thumb:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Glad a bunch fo folks beyond the Idaho 4x4 club could make it. We counted about 40 people there at one time today.
Lots of good food, decent weather, and terrific wheeling.
I think the breakage list was short: Jeremy's brake line, Howard's D30 u-joint and shaft, one Toyota's tie rod, and a red honda.

Big thanks to Bill & Chris for having so many guests at their home rock field!

:thumb:

·
Registered
385 Posts
Just for the record....the brake line was NOT my fault since I was driving at the time. Some fluke thing. And I had a BLAST driving! :thumb: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Sabrina, you did a great job driving!

·
Registered
385 Posts
Thanks for the props guys! :mrgreen: 8) I think I have perma grin between Saturdays Tech inspection & Sundays club run! :thumb: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Any carnage on Sunday's run? How many attended?

·
Registered
385 Posts
Nothing too magjor. I think there were 8 or 9 rigs that showed up. We had a guy with stock TJ that made it thorugh. I think he tore his driver corner of his bumper. There was also an H2 that made it down & back. He got some scratches on his side steps but nothing major there either. We almost had 2 guys roll over so that was interesting. Other than that nothing major. I think all that attended had a great time. 8) :thumb:

There are some pics of the run & 2 small video clips on this site.

http://thelondons.homeip.net/gallery2/Jeeprun?page=1

1 - 16 of 16 Posts