Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi my name is dustin kaiser from blackfoot i have a 97 dodge ram with a 5.5 fabtech lift and some other mods but the point is that i would like to become part of your group please contact me my number is201-2495
i need some one that whants to do some real wheelind not just go beat up our trucks at the d becouse the cant afourd to go to the hills or are just not capibale thanks

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
SRO

snake river offroaders meets every month in IF. we do all types of wheelin' love to see ya! see our website for run times and meeting times

our link is in the "links" section!!!!!
:deal:
hope ta meet ya! :thumb:

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Or, if you are bored Saturday, we are doing a run up Trail creek. :thumb:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
695 Posts
Hey there Dustin, Good to see you over here too. Steep & Deep would love to have another member. Like Matt said, we are having a run up Trail Creek Saturday at 9:00am or the meeting in July. Hope to meet you soon and hit the trails, that is if I ever get the time and money to get out. Having my own house sure is nice, but then again damn is sucks!!!No actually it doesn't suck at all.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
which one of your clubs wheels the most on sundays i works at les schwab in blackfoot and people love to come see us on saterdays so i hve to work i wuold like to join a club that is real lade back and like to just mess around or are u guys running on a tight scheduale

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
I don't think either Steep and Deep or SRO is on a very tight schedule but most SRO runs are on Sat. unless we are camping then we wheel sat and sun. Definately go to the meeting our sport needs more people supporting clubs :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
695 Posts
Hey man, I suggest coming to the meetings of both clubs and meet the members and get the rules of the clubs and see which one fits your needs the best. Of course both clubs are laid back in a sense but we both do have some rules that need to be taken very serious, like the no drinking, tread lightly, and safety. So just meet up with the clubs and attend a meeting, but as a plug for Steep & Deep we do have quite a few runs on Sundays because we do have alot of other members that also work on Saturday.... :deal:

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Yeah, we try to swap between Saturday and Sunday for the workers and the Churchgoers. Next Month it should be on a Sunday and might be out at American Falls. (Maybe)

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
20 Posts
hey guys my name is chris. dustin told me about this websight and were planning on going to steep & deeps meeting on the 12. i would like to attend snake river offroaders meeting too when is that?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts