Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

I was knighted by a highlift

1K views 8 replies 9 participants last post by  robH 
#1 ·
it wasn't the gentle tap tot he shoulder by the queen, it was the bitch slap of the highlift handle across the chops that got me.

I was at Steves(name was changed to protect the innocent) and a high lift was being used in the right manner, just the jack stands weren't (they were MIA). Anyhoo... one thing lead to another and WHAM...striaght to the jaw it goes. It didn't really hurt just gave me a headache and cut my inner cheak to match my already thrashed body after the last couple days (bike wreck on saturday) left me with bumps and brusies that look like i crawled through a briar patch. So just be careful. i can say i learned it from watching Supersize75 on ck5,LOL..thanks alot shawn.

#7 ·
It wasnt a highlift, but I got into a fight with a jack once and lost. I was trying to jack up the front of a bronco with a factory chevy jack (the ratcheting kind from the 90s). I was cranking on it pretty hard and the handle slipped out of my hand and wacked me right between the eyes. It didnt hurt much, just kinda freaked me out. I didnt think much of it at first until a few minutes later when blood started gushing out of the wound. It didnt stop bleeding for a few hours.

From then on I've always been extra careful when using a jack, especially a highlift.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.