Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
What next?
3,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yup just what it states, i need something to do in the evenings/weekends.

Second job is only hope of finishing the toy.

Anybody know of anything let me know.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Shoot, I need a first job. :flipoff: I already have my second Job (my Air Force retirement check)

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
SSSSHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you filthy animals want a decent paying job and want to learn some welding skills or just wire some trailers shoot me a pm :thumb:

·
What next?
3,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LOL, you know I have been thinking about it, but still, its not much more an hour. Unless I can get a crap load of overtime, ill still need the second job. Besides Im waiting to see how things go with work, and Im really considering coming over there with you.

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Be a pizza Delivery driver

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
join the National Guard. One weekend a month.

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Yea, I don't know your situation, I just heard they had insane sign up bonus' right now. Good luck on the job.

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Kalob you might get more buisness in front of the Emerald Club.

·
Registered
341 Posts
SSSSHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you filthy animals want a decent paying job and want to learn some welding skills or just wire some trailers shoot me a pm :thumb:
Being new here, where is the work at? I will be looking for a retirement job here real soon.:thumb:

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
talk to muddin mike he knows where all the jobs are and who and who not to work for he's already worked for all of them

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
talk to muddin mike he knows where all the jobs are and who and who not to work for he's already worked for all of them
he he he :deal: I keep getting paid more at each one though so I guess it's all right

1 - 20 of 23 Posts