Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all in Boise I am going to come to the thing on this friday, not in my blazer (I still need to get my steering measured out) but with a freind but he can't give me a ride on the trail so I need a ride. I would prefer to go out on some of the more hardcore trails but I will take whatever. I have been told I take really good pictures please someone give me a ride :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
lol... poor bastard.... :finger: :finger:
hurry up and get my army truck rollin, and you can take it on the trail... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
semi-pro hack
1,202 Posts
blazinzuk said:
Hey all in Boise I am going to come to the thing on this friday, not in my blazer (I still need to get my steering measured out) but with a freind but he can't give me a ride on the trail so I need a ride. I would prefer to go out on some of the more hardcore trails but I will take whatever. I have been told I take really good pictures please someone give me a ride :rotfl: :rotfl:
We will find you a seat :thumb:

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys I am coming for sure then so I hope to see everybody there :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
give me a call, 371-0839. I should have my bronco rollin and you're more than welcome to ride with.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts