Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody know of anything around in the 400-600 price range? house, apartment, duplex, I dont really care.

What ya got :bowdown:

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
Want a roommate?, make ( if you had a roommate) that the $200-300 price range, I need new digs too.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Mike -

I found this little place in Boise on a property management website - www.rpmidaho.com.

It is at 4706 Malad which says it's off of Orchard N of the Freeway - 3 bdrm 1 bath with off street parking for $475 a month. I have heard good things about this company - Residential Property Management.

Hope this helps - Lesley

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
Why does everybody have to be a Dog Nazi?

My Lab (see avatar) does less damage to a hous than the stepkids do.

Do I ever have to pay a kid deposit?

Nooooooooooooooooo!

Frickin Pet Nazi's.

One place property manages trailers, as in tin houses on wheels with no double r value (first r as in resale, second r as in resistance, or r11, r17, etc.) not only was there an intial pet dfeposit, but your rent jumped $50 a month.

!
!
!
!
150 initally then $600 a year, just cause I want a dog in my life.... quick ask me which I would pick, dog or wife.....

Outlandish

Okay, rant and HiJack over.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Mike

In Meridian, nice 3 bdrm with large 2 car garage right next door to me, only $900!

$450 for you $450 for your girlfriend , good neighbors ;)

·
Registered
379 Posts
gills k-9

:rotfl: LOL

Apartment 1 block from my shop. A house with a basment apartment 1/2 block from the K-9 Bar. 3 small houses for rent on 27th around Jefferson. My pick would be the closest to the Bar, that way ya can crawl home and roll down to the door.

·
Premium Member
1,301 Posts
lehi literally lived almost straight across from gills K-9 bar when i met him...little yellow house on the corner!!!

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Yea I did. The guy that owns the place is Cam Houlgate and I only paid 375 a month. He is a really good guy and his number is in the book. I lived right on the corner of 25th and Idaho.

If you want Mike I'll rent you a room in Mtn. Home. And you can tear up my field whenever you feel like it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts