Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been trying to sell my jeep to build something new, but decided to go towrig shopping anyways. I almost committed to a 97 f250 outta LA for $9K, and it was really nice, but I think it will sell to a fella in Vegas. Then tonight i talked to a guy with a 92 f350 for even less and on this one I wouldnt even have to buy a trailer :finger: We will see.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
and if there is a great flood you and your family will be safe in the tent you can pitch in the rack above the cab :finger:

·
Registered
883 Posts
Sorry, FORD OWNERS, but it has been my experience that FORDS SUCK... Good luck though...

(For the record- Pepper has a FORD TOO)

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
shane got the PSD and peppers is the psd too. This is a gas motor and I am confident that i can work on a gas motor for less money than the PSD it was an educated decision - and I know that sammi can fit on the back too :finger:

I am now in the market for a trailer. If anyone knows of one for sale please let me know - I will crosspost in the wanted section.

Ought to be able to get two rigs to the local trails and I plan to get an overhead camper for the long trips, cause god almighty as my witness, the wife SAID she would go to moab with me along with the girls :thumb: . :mrgreen:

·
Registered
137 Posts
HERE is your next tow rig....just throw the sammy in the back....the wifey will go ONE time and that is it.... :)

So sell that Ferd and get a KAISER!

:finger:

Attachments

·
Registered
137 Posts
wow...i never noticed....there are TWO outside battery holders on this thing....must have been that way since it was orig a 24v system!! ha ha hah

·
Registered
267 Posts
Sweet man! Looks like a nice setup...ATV yours too?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts