Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I swore I posted a thread in here introducing myself... Damned if I can find it though... I feel like a forum newb... I moderate on two other truck forums I swear I at least think I know what I'm doing... Maybe I posted it in a parallel universe or something..."shaking:"shaking:"shaking:

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
I think there was a glitch in the system, because the thread I had about my truck being broken into is also gone.

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
Well anyway Heath we will be having a meeting this Thursday at 7 pm at Godfathers pizza in Idaho Falls pm me if you have any questions

·
Registered
423 Posts
Yeah I posted up and went back a few minutes later and it was gone. Anyways I said in the missing post that i think my Bronco is going up forsale if you wanted to get rid of that explorer.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Well, I guess I'll repost welcoming you to the board. Did you get that PM I sent you? There are several of us in Rigby, and not too far from Rigby. I might be able to give you a ride to the meeting thursday, if you need one.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Okay so I haven't lost my mind then... Thats good to know... LOL...

I'll have to see if I can make it to the meeting... What time do you guys that are going to eat end up getting there usually???

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone...

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
I try to get there about 6:40 or so gives you plenty of time to eat then then the meetings don't go so long. We try to start the meetings as close to 7 as possible

·
Registered
423 Posts
thinking of just selling it. I need a truck, i'm selling my tent trailer and getting a bigger trailer in the spring. I don't think the Bronco will pull the trailer I want.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Get what I got!!! My 78 has a 460, I think it could pull your bronco and that trailer you want. LOL:flipoff::flipoff:
thinking of just selling it. I need a truck, i'm selling my tent trailer and getting a bigger trailer in the spring. I don't think the Bronco will pull the trailer I want.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Strap it right to the frame. Are you saying that your CBI bumper wont hold up???? :shame::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
Nope, I'm saying that all the torque from the eq hitch is right on the end of the frame and not spread out.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts