Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
That looks real nice, I wish I could talk my wife into something like that.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That looks real nice, I wish I could talk my wife into something like that.

It was actually my wifes idea! Although she may have had a little influence from me :rotfl:

The funny thing is....it is now actually easier for the both of us to get in it:what:

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looks good man! What long arms did you use?

They are older teraflex arms with bushings but the Jeep is my wifes DD so I figured the bushings will work great. It is only going to be wheeled when the Scout is down or on mild trails in the summer. AC is good

I just pieced the whole lift together and Im in it about 500 with shocks and everything

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Nice! Did you build your own brackets for the arms and what springs did you use for the front? I'm looking at lifting a ZJ but dont want to pay $3K for a lift.

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nice! Did you build your own brackets for the arms and what springs did you use for the front? I'm looking at lifting a ZJ but dont want to pay $3K for a lift.

I was planning on building the whole long arm setup but I found a good deal on this kit. It came with brackets and adjustable uppers. I found some skyjacker coils for 30 bucks for an xj.

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
It was actually my wifes idea! Although she may have had a little influence from me :rotfl:

The funny thing is....it is now actually easier for the both of us to get in it:what:

For you I believe this but I just cant see Char being able to get in a taller rig easier, I guess she is used to jumping into your truck and the scout :rotfl::rotfl:

This is highly amusing too me

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
that was the first thing she said when she climbed in. I laughed. We'll see if she changes her tune after a couple weeks of climbing in and out

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Threw some toyos on it

Char has only driven it a couple days and all ready shes sick of climbing in it. She says its worth it for how it looks though. Shes happy and so.......Im happy

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts