Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some guys never learn. I think we need to figure out a way to reach out to @sshats like this and either help them to learn or help them to get arrested before they ruin it for every one!
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17964382/

I thought the mess at the rocktrail was bad, these tards are shooting at National Guard equipment and troops!

·
Registered
374 Posts
I shoot in that area all the time... I have never seen or heard anything like what MSNBC has reported....

Odd!

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
yeah that is lame. Im out in that area every week plunkin. sucks to hear people are abusing it

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
I used to work there as an MP. Most of the incidents are simply people not understanding that there are troops training out there and not having a proper backdrop. It really wasn't that big of a deal. On average maybe one or two citations every 3 months. So in reality the news can spin it any way they want. The real problem is people don't realize the whole area is leased to the Guard and when they have exercises outside the restricted area people feel they are infringing on their rights to shoot on public land. When the land is actually leased.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts