Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
its nice to be diffrent and im glad i am. I own the perfect vehical in my opinion. and its costantly getting better. Has good power has the looks get 17 mpg 4x4 really well even better when i put some lockers in it. soft ride comfortable. and did i mention its cool as hell. Here are some pics.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Did I mention I tore one of those apart to fix my Jeep :flipoff:

Just kidding NICE rig :thumb:

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
One of my main wheeling buddies drives a Scout and its sweet! I have a few pics of it in here somewhere. We also have another guy in our club that has a binder. :thumb:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
I do like the resemblence it has to an early bronco!:thumb:

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thats cool you took the axles which i don't like anyways. I swapped out to full width chevy axles. corp 14 bolt rear and 44 front. Its dose kinda look like a bronco. I have ford fender flares on it. Thanks for the complements.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Nice Scout. Flexy!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hi Dan! How are those Toyos wearing?
That rig kicks arse in the snow, 6 or 7,000lbs stock. What's new with the steering?

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Nothing new with the steering yet other then dual steering stableizer shocks. But here very soon im going to put hydro assist steering on the beast. I found a write up to do it for under 100$. And that would be the same for your jeep if you feel the need to get hydro assist going on yours when you get the new axles on it.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Lavacrawler said:
I like it. I would like to get one of the scouts w/the hard half cab, I think they are tits:thumb:
those are called scout terra. I know where one is for sale 1200$. looks like its in pretty good shape too.

·
Registered
2 Posts
:) You sir are not the only one as I own a scout and it wheels better then most worse then others but i wont trade it for anything:goodjob: :thumb:

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
sirsven said:
:) You sir are not the only one as I own a scout and it wheels better then most worse then others but i wont trade it for anything:goodjob: :thumb:
im deffently with you there. I wouldn't trade mine for anything either. A guy offered me 12,000$ for it a few weeks ago. I told him no. Told him i could build him one just like it for that much. But still wouldn't want to. I like haveing one of a kind.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts