Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My project has been stalled out for the last month and a half, and i'm getting sick of it. This month still sucks for getting stuff done and I could use some extra hands.

If there is anybody in mountain home who is willing to come to the base tuesday and thursday 10:00-2:00 and help me out on the buggy I could really use the help. I'll even buy you lunch.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
I'll help. see ya there

i'll bring the gas, whos bringing the matches?

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
I'll help. see ya there

i'll bring the gas, whos bringing the matches?
Wow, that's just mean. I feel your pain Dave. That's part of the reason I parted my Jeep out. I just got tired of working on it. If it wasn't for the fact that I work during the day and I'm going to be TDY all week, I'd give you a hand. I'll be around the week after memorial day until June 6th if you're going to be working on it around that time I might be able to help. That's about all I'm going to be around before I leave next month.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Swing it by the house one of the weekends Dave and I can give you a hand for a day. I just ask you pay for my consumables, some food and beer :smokin:

·
Registered
539 Posts
If you want to it in the evening or on Saturday I could lend a hand.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Sorry man, I'd love to help but days are no good. I like Nates Idea, let me know if you need help in the evenings. What's left to do?

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
Dang Dave I wish I could help you out but you know quite a ways to drive to help on a rig. I may be up there later this month for a week end but would need to find someone to baby sit my daughter

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well thanks for most of those offers, I apreciate it. Nate, i'll try and take you up on that sometime next month, right now the times I put up there are the only time I can do anything. We'll see how it goes

1 - 8 of 8 Posts