Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well they are never done, but I'm tired of working on this damn thing. Time to go enjoy it. Got it out to the sand dunes yesterday for the maiden voyage with the new motor and it all purdy. Big Blocks rule! That is all there is to that. See ya in Moab!!!!

Attachments

·
semi-pro hack
1,202 Posts
Looks good with the new paint. So since you have a BB now why didn't you bolt the paddles on??

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks good with the new paint. So since you have a BB now why didn't you bolt the paddles on??
It was just a quick trip out to see how the motor ran. I need to get some 8 lug spacers for the rear cuz the paddles are so wide and they hit the shocks. If anyone has some let me know! I will bolt them on next time out hopefully.:thumb:

Thanks Brant! I am not worried about scatching the powdercoat, that is what it's for......... right?????

·
Registered
314 Posts
Looks nice Jason....Cant wait to see it on the rocks!

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
looks awesome. have fun bashing it.

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
go to the wrecking yard and get some ford dually spacers...
What year would I be after? Do these bolt on like aftermarket ones without haveing to change the studs?

Tony, No I don't have any interior shots, I'll see if I can get some.

Blt, Yeah I got the rain gear although it looks like I won't be needing it. It is supposed to be about 80 and sunny!:thumb:

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
That buggy had at least 3x the power of my turd when you were running that tired 350... I was impressed. Must be scary with a new motor! Paint looks nice too.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts