Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe hold the world ransom for One million dollars. But in reality. I’ve acquired a whole bunch of custom machines parts and brackets to build several laser diode pumps. (Have to love the university budget) All of this stuff is custom machined and ranges from aluminum, brass, composite, and everything in between. As it sits, it’s just a giant Lego set with no instructions. Lasers are not my thing, but I know it’s not complete and as it sits is probably just a pile of scrap. Unless you have lots of time on your hands and a good knowledge of this stuff it would probably take you a while to get it all figured out.
So now the dilemma, what do I do with it? Take it to recycling and get my measly $20 for it. Post it up on ebay and see if anybody is up for a challenge. Or contact big sky laser and see if they can reuse some of this stuff (doubtful since it was custom built for the university and they are now cleaning house and dumping it.) Some poor soul spent a lot of time milling and machining all these parts.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts