Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so, who has hydro assist?(Matt)
Who REALLY neeeds to post some pics of their setup? (Matt)
Who needs to hurry up about it? (Matt) :finger:
anyone know where i'm going with this?? :deal: :deal: :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
<---lazy
pirate4x4 asswipe... :finger: :finger:
I was waiting for him to tell me when he had pics of HIS setup....
thanks for the kind words of encouragement tho! :deal: :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Who bent the crap out of his tierod with his ram on Upper Hell? (Matt)

I'll post some pics of the setup and the carnage this year real soon. :deal:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol, ouch!!!!
glad you made it back in one piece tho!
pics ASAP!!!!
ya gotta tell us all about blazer bash... :deal: :deal: :deal:

·
Registered
695 Posts
I've got some info on Blazer Bash for you....

They went wheeling!! :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: Off-Road even... :thumb: You should try it. It really is a great time :finger: :finger:

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lol... I been there myself many times, ya asspounder!!! just not recently, lol.... :finger: :finger: :finger:

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
lol......that won't leave many threads will it? :finger: :finger: :finger:

·
Registered
695 Posts
No it won't cause you seem to always have something to say about everything..... I will just lurk and laugh....

I do have an idea for you to get on the trial though..... Try getting off the computer and work on your rig.....

I have had enough comments from web-wheelers. :thumb:

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
lol, I work on it all the time... I'm doing everything all at once, rather than piecemeal it....it's looking good so far, I should be running before the first snowfall...
It's hard to get it in the shop tho, I'm pretty buried with customers' cars, so when I have a bay open I try to get more done, but I'm usually booked 2 weeks in advance, as Eric can testify... It looks like I may have a bit of a respite in the next couple of weeks so I can get the motor and tranny pulled for the 400SBC swap and building the bulletproof 700R4.. Finally got all the components for the 700, just need the vortec heads for the 400, and that phase will be ready to install.. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
BOWTIE already has pics and a writeup on his site. He has a link to his page on the main page here (K5Crawler).

No need to reinvent the wheel.

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
52 Posts
thanks matt..

you could move the upper port above the cast line and it would work. here would be ideal. that's about 1 1/5" above the cast line.

Attachments

·
Registered
85 Posts
77fixer said:
BOWTIE's site is very good, but if I did it again, I would consider moving the upper port even farther to the top. When I got my lines hooked up, they are very close to my tire and could potentially get FUBARed. My axle is in the stock location.
Brett
hey brett-
Thanks again for doing mine. can you snag a pic of yours with the wheel turned? my axles is moved forward so I hope that helps and not henders,LOL

·
Registered
52 Posts
for those that already drilled the upper port you can plug and redrill higher. it will not hurt anything with the box.

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
My tire hits the box but just barely and on the front of it. Moving the tire forward 3" helps. :mrgreen:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
do you get the 3" from using the blazer rear springs?
Thanks BOWTIE, your stuff is EXACTLY what I was looking for... And Thanks Matt for pointing me that way... I still would like to see how you mounted YOUR ram from the front though... :thumb: :thumb:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts