Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

Hussein

2K views 20 replies 10 participants last post by  Custom 
#1 ·
Well Saddam was finally executed.:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :smokin: :drive:

#9 ·
With my comments prefaced that I am not a constitutional lawyer I would say that Gripguru is correct, but only because of the following.

The previous post did not at any point contain anything other than a 'xxx next?' If it had included something about policy or actions that would lead a regular citizen to be in the situation that would warrant the death penalty, than that would be a different matter all together. As with many things in life, I would say it is about the context of a statement. The previous post was not a criticism, but a blanket statement without the needed supporting comments.

I would agree that regular citizens are all allowed to, and duty bound to, question our leadership. But we do need to do it in such a way that the Secret Service does not end up on our doorstep asking us uncomfortable questions.

#10 · (Edited)
I tried to delete it, cause I realised that it was in poor taste.

Wasn't an option available to me (?)

I wholeheartedly apologize for making such a post in poor taste.

Regardless of his shortcomings, he is nowhere in need of a hanging, like a terrorist such as Saddam.

I have worked for people that fled that area when he took over, and the stories that they told were horrific.

Apologies.

And now I did what I should have done when I realised deletion wasn't an option. Thread had four views at that point.

#12 · (Edited)
Light hearted attempt at humor, THAT OBVIOUSLY NEEDS TO BE CHECKED MORE SO THAN i ALREADY DO.
There is equal, or higher belief nationwide that 911 had less to do with Osama (I am not in defense of him or his actions, he IS slime) and more to do with Bush.

I guess I was just touching on that, and as often, my dry sarcastic pessimistic sense of humor has once again gotten me into trouble.

I WHOLEHEARTEDLY APPRECIATE , ADMIRE, RESPECT, AND SUPPORT THOSE WHO
UNDER ANY AND ALL ADMINISTRATIONS TO DEFEND MY RIGHT TO MAKE BAD JOKES FREELY.

INCLUDING THOSE STATIONED, THAT HAVE BEEN STATIONED OR WILL BE STATIONED IN IRAQ.

#16 ·
There is equal, or higher belief nationwide that 911 had less to do with Osama (I am not in defense of him or his actions, he IS slime) and more to do with Bush.
Maybe I'm misunderstanding you,, and, if so, I apologize, but anyone who thinks what happened on Sep. 11th is Bush's fault has a severely skewed view of the President and his power/responsibilities.

Now, I'll give my opinion on why I think we right to go into Iraq, and I will leave it at that. Bush told Hussein, and the rest of the world, that, if he didn't give UN inspectors full access to search wherever they needed, he would be taken out of power. He failed to do that and Bush kept his word (with the approval of the UN, the Senate and the Congress). It would have been very reckless of us to remove the government in Iraq and not help reestablish some form of stability there, so that is what we are attempting to do. Unfortunately there is a VERY small faction in the country that does not want a stable Iraq, and they are causing a very large disturbance. Hopefully that will change, but unless it changes soon I will probably be very busy if I go over there this summer.

Everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion, which is one of the things that makes this country so great. God bless the USA.

#14 ·
Let me tell you a story about shooting off my mouth then realizing I had did it thru School district e-mail. It made it from the school I sent it from to all of the Congressman and Senators in Idaho to the State Superintendents office to the School District Super Intendents office to the Quadrant Sup to the Principal in my school in less then a half hour. The irony here is that it was right before we invaded Iraq and I spout off with my opinion over district e-mail. That is the only time in 15 years I got in any kind of hot water, but with emotions running high at that time I was almost fired. I learned my lesson. I only spout off from my yahoo and home address now.
We have all done it at some point. No sweat !
Are you ready for some football :thumb:
OK and another hi-jack Sorry !:shame:

#15 ·
Didn't see the post but we all have our opinions. I think everyone knows where i stand. The post was just to celebrate another step to a free iraqi state.

#18 ·
I am glad hussein is permanently out of power.

No matter if I agree, or dont agree, with what is happening in Iraq (and other countries).

I support our president (because he is just that) and most of all, I support out troops. They are fighting for our country, our freedom, and helping others achieve that as well.

#20 ·
I am glad hussein is permanently out of power.

I support our president (because he is just that) and most of all, I support out troops. They are fighting for our country, our freedom, and helping others achieve that as well.
Well said. :beer:

#21 ·
i have the link if anyone wants it that is camera footage of him being hung. it's by a camera phone but it shows almost everything. I do not want to post it on here for personal reasons, and that's not the kind of attention that i want to attract to planet :beer:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.