1 - 18 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
muahahhahahaa what a *** :rotfl:

·
Registered
267 Posts
That some funny shiznit... :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: Thanks for the entertainment guys. Go take a shower Rockpuke er..punk, sorry... :finger:

·
Registered
530 Posts
okay,no name calling..I'll just give ol Hugh a big ol.......

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
You guys fawkin' make me laugh. I love your decore there rockpuke\punk. Man I love you guys. this is funny shiznit.. :beer:

·
Registered
530 Posts
BAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,good chop Matt,ya cock smoker :finger: Your fawking fired when I see ya this spring :finger:

Brett,Nah thats one of the spare bedrooms at the parents house,good guess though..hahahahaha :finger: :rotfl:
I'm gonna tell my daddy your bagging on his computer room,and next time you get out this way,he's gonna kick your ass :finger:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Sandman said:
DUUUUUUUDE,you could of at least made my tits ALOT bigger!! :finger:

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
which tits you talking about? both pics about the same size....
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
:finger: :finger: :finger:

·
Registered
530 Posts
BAWHAHAHAHAHAHAH,that was the one I was buck naked in a tank top,the ladies LOVED IT :finger: :finger: :finger: hahahahahahahaahaha

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
SHUT UP1 YOUR MAKIN' ME HORNEY!!!!

·
Registered
530 Posts
Ya'll both have some serious issuses you need to work out with yourselfs :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger:

·
Registered
26 Posts
RockPunk said:
Ya'll both have some serious issuses you need to work out with yourselfs :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger:
Well I keep tellin AJ to work his out on me...
But he has been to busy wroking and playing games With the cuz and Matt!!! :deal: :banghead:
Man it sucks going more then a DAY!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

1 - 18 of 21 Posts