Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When and where are we meeting for the 11th Howe Peak run? Can the Rexburg guys meet at Sage Junction or in Howe or do we need to come down to Idaho Falls?

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
probably just meet at sage junction for you guys. I don't remember what time we are leaving IF I will check in the morning and post it up for ya

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
I need to check my notes at home, but it was early.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Also, would there be any problem with a friend of mine bringing his passport. I told him it would need to have front and rear tow points. If he shouldn't bring it that is fine. I am just wondering if he could bring it or if I should just have him ride with me? Thanks again.

·
Registered
423 Posts
I don't see it being a problem. If we hit snow we might be pulling him out alot but that doesn't bother me as long as we can safely hook up a tow strap to him.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don't see it being a problem. If we hit snow we might be pulling him out alot but that doesn't bother me as long as we can safely hook up a tow strap to him.
That is what I was thinking but just wanted to confirm with someone else. Thanks.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Don't forget to inform him on your $1 a pull rule so you don't have a repeat of what happened to the other guy last winter....

Although it was funny trying to read what that guy was trying to write....

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Good point. I will let him know and bring a few bucks for myself.:thumb:

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
Don't forget to inform him on your $1 a pull rule so you don't have a repeat of what happened to the other guy last winter....

Good reminder It seems that I owe the club at least 4 bucks from the diversion

BTW this is only a hard and fast rule for members. If a non member does not want to pay it then no big deal, it all goes into the club treasury

·
Registered
550 Posts
Is this north of Howe in Howe or by Arco, Those are straight shots for me so that I don't have to do a giant loop to meet you guys.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Joe
we will go from arco up to arco pass and come up the back side and overlook the town of Howe. If we can find the right trails, Shane was the only one who really knows his way around there and he can't make it now.
Shane's bringing me a map friday so we should be good. It's my fault shane can't make it. I got the dates mixed up. Anyways everyone that is planning on going post up so we can get a head count.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
$1 a pull? :rotfl: Are you serious?

·
Registered
781 Posts
My helper Trandon is going to go with you guys, he knows that area real well, he could probly lead if you like.:drive:

·
Registered
502 Posts
I'll be there, 7 am at CBI

lavacrawler, if your hauling that YJ, I've got one you can use for the trip if you need. I'll have to fix the tire with the nail in it first :thumb:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts