Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy All,
I was cruzin' the internet and found your site. I just moved to Idaho Falls from AZ and I am in dire need of some "Good wheelin' buddys". I have been over to St. Anthony and a few other places, but how about some hard core wheelin'. Are there any clubs in IF, I saw the Snake RiverOffroaders, but I cannot find anything on a meeting time or anything really. If anyone can help let me know. Are there any good trails in the area, I saw some over in the Boise area. I'm always willing to do a little traveling if necessary, I'm just really jonesin' for some good wheelin'!

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
The meetings for SRO (snake river off roaders) are the first Friday of every month at Godfathers Pizza it is by blockbuster and Smiths. We are going on a run on the 20th of this month to the St. Anthony sand dunes you will need an ORV sticker and a flag (you can get both these at an ATV place) also there are no glass containers allowed out on the dunes. We do some hardcore trails and some easy ones and some that are in between. One thing you need to be ok with is no alcohol while or before we are trailriding. Abosolutely no drugs. If you want to go with us on the 20th we will be meeting at the Checker auto parts on the corner of 17th and Woodruf at 7 am you can call me if you need any more info or call Shane Osbourne at 681-2157 or 782-1841 he is the club president his wife will know what is going on too. Our website is supposed to be operational in a couple of days but who knows. Welcome to the area :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the reply! I am actual headed to the sand dunes down in Glamis CA on the 19th and will be there all week. Thanksgiving is the biggest weekend of the year, and I have been for the past 8 years in a row. I will try and make the next meeting, and I am looking forward to meeting all of you! Thanks, Jason

·
Registered
1,976 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey all,
Thanks for the replys, and the links to the pics. Those look like some good spots. I have an old '81 toyota with a few mods! I don't have any pics right now, they are all in storage. I look forward to meeting you all, unfortunatly my schedule is pretty full the next few weekends, with Thanksgiving and I just bought a new house, but keep me informed on the trail rides and such, I will make one of them. Thanks again. Jason

1 - 7 of 7 Posts